Tire Sealant by Slime
As the Slime treated tube/tire rotates, centrifugal force pushes the sealant to the tread area creating a layer of protection, repairing punctures as they occur and treating existing punctures. Slime is not intended for use in tubes/tires losing pressure from sidewall punctures, bead leaks, damaged rims or faulty valves. Slime for tube type tires is NOT recommended for use in tubeless tires.
- Prevents and repairs punctures up to1/8″ (3mm) using Fibro-Seal™ technology
- Remains liquid inside the tire, coating the tread area as the tire rotates
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable, non-aerosol and water soluble
- Tubes treated with Slime can be patched with a conventional vulcanized patch using a bit of patience and care!
What is Fibro-Seal™ Technology? Slime utilizes a state-of-the-art blend of environmentally friendly fibers, binders, polymers and proprietary congealing agents which intertwine and clot within the puncture. This Fibro-Seal™ lattice, together with the viscous transportation system (the green “goo”) seeks out and tightly packs itself into the puncture, preventing and repairing flats with a flexible long lasting plug.
Application: Dirt bike tires – 21 = 6 oz. 18/19 = 8 oz.
– See more at: http://slavensracing.com/shop/tire-sealant-by-slime/#sthash.oQOawPvI.dpuf